Tuesday, August 2, 2011

KATHRYN M. 2002


I have known Kathy since the fall of 1987, when she and Parke came to Ellis in the 7th Grade. The picture above was taken at Parke's wedding in 1999.

In September of 2001 Kathy was living in Brooklyn and working in White Plains, NY.

Kathy sent this piece on October 10, 2002 from LA.

Have to be brief- at work late. I haven't written back because I honestly have no memory of what I was doing on 9/10. In fact, it's bothering me that I can't remember. Too weird. I can re-live the day of 9/11 as clear as if it were yesterday, but 9/10 is totally lost.

I've been thinking about your request since you first sent it. I have wanted to respond, but honestly could not think of what to say.

***
To read Kathryn's thoughts from 2011, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment