Tuesday, August 2, 2011

KERRY H. 2003

In my youth Kerry was pretty much a myth. The older and seldom seen sister of my friend Kathy, Kerry and I didn't become friends until she moved to Brooklyn in the summer of 2000. I've enjoyed getting to know Kerry as an adult.

This piece was written on September 10, 2003.

Hi there-

This is a hard question. I think it says something about our lives that the day to day days are so hard to remember. I have no specific recollection of anything happening. It was a Monday, I was working in SoHo for Sachs Insights. The mood of the season I can remember, what was going on the exact day before I can't. Your question made me wonder how many days since September 11th I have lost because of monotony or at least a lack of anything truly defining.

Maybe it is time to keep a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment