Tuesday, August 2, 2011

JOE T. 2002


My husband Sam and I met Joe at Sam's cousin's wedding on the lower east side in 200?. He smoked a cigar with Sam's dad and brother-in-law that night. We found out he lived in our neighborhood and we started hanging out. He's a amazing artist. Joe's from New York and lived in Brooklyn when he wrote this on October 1, 2002. What I find so interesting is that he doesn't mention the rain that was torrential that night.

By the way i remembered where i was september 10th ... @ the us open. all i can say is that it was a pleasureful experience. i took pictures and it was a relatively cool evening, and i stayed there by myself, i liked being by myself that night...i saw a cool match.

in all honesty i only remembered after looking through old pics and seeing the date of when they were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment